14.02.2017 - Tingsvoll, Norway
This week in room 250 at Oslo Tinghuset, prosecutor Kristine Schilling finishes questioning retired policeman Eirik Jensen. The Nordic Page is reporting from the courtroom. The topic in focus is the hidden meanings behind thousands of text messages sent between Jensen and drug lord Gjermund Cappelen between 2004 and 2013.
27.01.2017 - Oslo
Eirik Jensen, a once highly respected police officer in Oslo, has allegedly helped drug lord Gjermund Cappelen, along with his network of criminals, smuggle at least 13.9 tons of hash into Norway from 2004 until November 2013, reports Aftenposten.
24.01.2017 - Oslo
- Norway Tops the Global Happiness Rankings for 2017
- Norway Ranks As #10 For International Students, 2nd For Life and Career
- Norway’s Prison in The Netherlands Is In The Spotlight
- Foreign Minister of Norway Praised the Netherlands Standing against Populism
- Romeo and Juliet Takes a Modern Twist at Det Norske Teatret