Aker Solutions will split into two companies to speed up a streamlining process that will reduce costs and better position all parts of the group to meet the needs of customers in an increasingly competitive global energy industry.
30.04.2014 - Oslo
Norway’s Aker Solutions ASA (OSE:AKSO) and Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE:BHI) have agreed to form an alliance to develop technology for production solutions that will boost output, increase recovery rates and reduce costs for subsea fields.
24.04.2014 - Oslo
- Norway Police Keeps Security Level High, Uncertainty Continues
- Norway Foreign Minister: We Must Stand for Freedom of Expression, Tolerance and Fight against Extremism
- Norway is Safest Place to Keep Your Money
- Norway Police Warn People against Terror Rumors on Social Media
- Norway Prime Minister Calls Norwegians not to Let Fear Take Them
Hilarious Recycling Advertisement in NorwayEnvironmentalist non-profit company of Norway, Grønt Punkt has prepared a hilarious advertisement for increasing the awaraness for recycling.
|1 USD||6.20499||6.20621||-0.02 %|
|1 EUR||8.3395||8.361||-0.26 %|
|1 GBP||10.541||10.5548||-0.13 %|
|100 DKK||111.838||112.118||-0.25 %|
|100 SEK||90.982||90.7798||0.22 %|
|1 CNY||1.00148||1.00175||-0.03 %|
|1 JPY||0.06089||0.06104||-0.25 %|
|1 TRY||2.96305||2.96552||-0.08 %|
|1 INR||0.10325||0.10321||0.04 %|
|1 BRL||2.7828||2.79782||-0.54 %|
|1 RUB||0.17673||0.17749||-0.43 %|