Representatives from the Labour Party (Ap) and Centre Party (Sp) integration committee proposes prohibition of niqab at educational institutions, and preventive policies against children with hijab at primary schools.
11.08.2016 - Oslo
Norwegian Progress Party (FrP) warns about segregation existing in Norwegian capital city. In some areas immigrants constitute more than half of the population, whereas in others – there are almost none. FrP means this might lead to formation of an uneven society in Norway.
01.06.2016 - Oslo
Listhaug’s diving in a survival suit in the Mediterranean Sea created a wide reaction both in Norway and abroad. The famous comedian John Oliver in his “Last Week Tonight” on HBO could not leave the case without his utterly sarcastic remarks.
28.04.2016 - Oslo
- 15 000 People in Norway Quit Church Membership in Four Days
- Selling Fresh Premium Mountain Air from Norway to China on eBay
- It is forbidden to die in this town in Norway
- Norway’s Labor and Centre Party Want Ban on Niqab at Schools and Foreign Funds to Mosques
- The Lion Woman (Løvekvinnen): The Biggest Norwegian Film Production After Max Manus and Kon-Tiki