Norwegian Mini Web Series With Famous American Actor Goes Viral
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Norway Tops the Global Happiness Rankings for 2017
- Norway Ranks As #10 For International Students, 2nd For Life and Career
- Norway’s Prison in The Netherlands Is In The Spotlight
- Foreign Minister of Norway Praised the Netherlands Standing against Populism
- Romeo and Juliet Takes a Modern Twist at Det Norske Teatret
The series is an advertisement for Help legal insurance which is targeted to average people who might not be able to afford expensive legal help.
The videos take place in Oslo and mostly focus on Louis Litt’s negative reaction to the idea of helping “little people” as he calls them.
Suits is a very popular show in Norway. Consequently "The Lawyer" became instantly popular.
View The Lawyer on Help’s website.