Norwegian Kygo Stole Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Norway Tops the Global Happiness Rankings for 2017
- Norway Ranks As #10 For International Students, 2nd For Life and Career
- Norway’s Prison in The Netherlands Is In The Spotlight
- Foreign Minister of Norway Praised the Netherlands Standing against Populism
- Romeo and Juliet Takes a Modern Twist at Det Norske Teatret
Kygo has staged as the musical guest for Tuesday’s “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon together with Parson James, with whom he collaborated on the international chart-topper — and rising US hit — “Stole The Show.”
Kygo described their performance on Twitter as a “very special version of Stole The Show.
Kyrre Gørvell-Dahll (born 11 September 1991), commonly known by his stage name Kygo,is a Norwegian DJ, record producer and musician. He garnered international attention with his remix of the track "I See Fire" by Ed Sheeran, which has received over 33 million plays on SoundCloud and 50 million views on YouTube. and his single "Firestone" which has over 140 million views on YouTube with an additional 350 million plays on the music streaming service Spotify, as of January 2016.
After a breakthrough in 2014, he was asked by Coldplay vocalist Chris Martin to create a remix for the song "Midnight".