Norway Wins European Women’s Handball Championships 7th Time
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Norway Tops the Global Happiness Rankings for 2017
- Norway Ranks As #10 For International Students, 2nd For Life and Career
- Norway’s Prison in The Netherlands Is In The Spotlight
- Foreign Minister of Norway Praised the Netherlands Standing against Populism
- Romeo and Juliet Takes a Modern Twist at Det Norske Teatret
The last moments of the match was a thriller for the supporters of both team. Norway won the match with an exciting close 30-29.
Nora Mørk scored 12 golds for Norway and she was also crowned the tournament’s top scorer, with 53.
Before this title, Norwegian team won victories in 1998, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010 and 2014 in the biennial event.
On the other hand, France won 25-22 over Denmark in the battle for bronze.
Norway will now host the next edition of the Championships in 2018.
The 2016 European Women’s Handball Championship was held in Sweden from 4 to 18 December 2016.