Follow the latest corona data and, rules and regulations announced by te government.
- The kindergartens in Oslo have now been re-opened, mostly with limited opening hours. The schools have been re-opened for children from the 1st to 4th grade and for students taking vocational courses in upper secondary school (Vg2 and Vg3)
- Universities, colleges and other educational institutions are closed with the exception mentioned above.
- The Directorate of Health requests not to visit people in institutions with vulnerable groups (the elderly, psychiatry, prison etc).
- Fitness centers, swimming pools, etc.
- Restaurants, canteens, pubs, bars, nightclubs with the exception of those that can cater for at least 2 meter distance are closed. Food should not be served as a buffet.
- An industry standard for infection control has been established so that health care organizations outside the specialist health service, such as psychologists, physiotherapists and chiropractors, can stay open from April 20.
- A similar standard has been created so that hairdressers, skin and body care, tattooing, piercing etc. can stay open from 27 April.
Traveling and events
- Cultural and sporting events with more than 500 participants are prohibited until 1 September. Sports activities can be carried out when the Directorate of Health’s distance and group recommendations are followed.
- The cabin ban was lifted on April 20. There is still a recommendation to avoid travel that is not strictly necessary.
- Avoid public transport if you can
Avoid places you come close to others
- Healthcare professionals working with patient care are prohibited from traveling abroad, both privately and on duty
- Avoid leisure travel
- Anyone who comes back from abroad should stay in quarantine