Breivik Sympathizer Threatened to Blow up Children’s Parade in Oslo on Norwegian National Day

Norwegian daily, Dagbladet revealed, a 43-year-old man was detained and charged after he threatened to blow up the children’s parade in Oslo just before Norwegian national day, 17 May.

According to the report, on May 14, 43-year-old gave his full name when he phoned for bomb threats against children’s parade.

The prosecutor who has been central in the investigation of the terrorism case against Behring Anders Breivik, Christian Hatlo told that the 43-year-old has previously expressed sympathy for Breivik and connection with extreme right groups.

In connection with the threats to children’s parade, he said Breivik had not done a good enough job by bombing the government quarter and with the Utøya massacre of 22 July.

The man was kept in custody for four weeks and has now been released. According to the verdict, 43-year-old man was convicted of different crimes five times since 2008. 

Comments

- Advertisment -
Advertisement

Must Read

Comments