Terror Diaries

In his manifesto he tells how he planned everything from acquiring weapons and armors to gathering chemicals to make the bomb he used in Oslo.

Breivik who also through his lawyer confirmed that he was behind the bombing in Oslo and the shooting at Utøya, wrote in detail how he prepared.

He had legally acquired a rifle and a gun of the type Glock 17 which he buried in the woods so his parents and friends wouldn't know about them.

In Mai 2011 he rented a farm in Åsta municipality in Hedmark County, where he started on making the bomb to use on the government building. The bomb that blew up 22nd July was according to bomb-expert Per Nergaard around 500 kg and was made by using artificial fertilizer.

Breivik had bought different types of chemicals online and had according to his journal a cover story for each one of them except for one, in case he got questioned about the purchases. He also made an evacuation plan in case the farm-owner or the farm-owners wife would do some unexpected visits. Another thing he was worrying about was his family and friends who wanted to visit him at the farm. He told them he was busy with farming and that they were welcome to visit him once the had more time.

13th of June he had a test detonation near his farm. Which was successful.

BOOM! The detonation was successful!!!:-) I quickly drove away to avoid any potential unwanted attention, from people in the vicinity. I would have to come back a few hours later to investigate the blast hole, to see if both compounds had detonated.

Later on he went to a restaurant to celebrate his success.

He also wrote that he was close to being discovered several times.

Neighbors and tourists come by, and when he drove past the police he was terrified of being stopped. 18th June, about a month before the attacks in Oslo and Utøya happened, he was told that the landlord's wife wanted to come to the farm to get something.

– I am so f***ed!, he wrote in his journal.

He did, however, prevent her from coming to the farm by agreeing that she should get there 21st June instead. Till then he covered up his work so she did not find anything.

At this point in time I figured it was a 50% chance she would get suspicious enough to contact the authorities., he wrote in his journal.

2nd of July he started planning his route of driving.

Going over the travel route for both plan A and B for the upcoming event, familiarizing myself with the driving routes and plotting in destinations in my Garmin GPS.

A few days later he went to dig up the coffin with the weapons he buried earlier. Then he went back to continue working on the bomb. He had for the last few weeks or month before the attack started using steroids.

Side note; imagine if law enforcement would visit me the next days. They would probably get the wrong idea and think I was a terrorist, lol :o), was one of his last entries.

The last note in his journal was written same day the bombing and the killings happened.

I believe this will be my last entry. It is now Fri July 22nd, 12.51.

Couple of hours later at 15:26 police in Oslo was alarmed about a heavy explosion near the government buildings. Two hours later, 17:26, police in Nordre Buskerud was informed about the shooting at Utøya where Labour Party´s annual Youth Camp was held with more than 560 youth on the island.

Are online drugstores permitted

- Advertisment -

Must Read