MinID and Slettmeg.no are nominated for the World Summit Award, which ranked the world's best online services and content. The award was established by the UN. – I am proud and happy, "- said Innovation Minister Rigmor Aasrud.
Minister Rigmor Aasrud also said that MinID is the cornerstone of electronic services from the public and is now used by over 2.5 million people. Slettmeg.no has helped and will help thousands of people to remove unwanted personal information from the Internet.
Facts about MinID
• Allowing citizens to sign a number of public services, such as the delivery of tax returns and notification of address change.
• Over 2, 5 million unique users.
• Nominated for the World Summit Award in the category "Public services and organizations."
Facts about Slettmeg.no
• Help Service for people who would have deleted the integrity violations on the net – either in the form of text or images.
• During the first year the service has dealt with over four thousand inquiries.
• Nominated for the World Summit Award in the category of "inclusion and participation".