It is common to witness innovations and smart solutions when student companies from colleges across the country gather for the Norway Cup. Through the two championship days, students will present their firms on stage, standing on the stand, interviewed by business leaders and convince juries that their company is the rightful winner. Over 40 jury members will participate in the work.
Time: Monday 4 and Tuesday 5 April. Prize ceremony on Tuesday at 15:00.
Location: Norwegian Business Confederation House (NHO) in Majorstua, Oslo
Organizer: Young Enterprise in collaboration with the NHO
The student companies will compete in 8 different categories:
• Best Student 2011.
• Ferd prize – the greatest international potential.
• NHO award – best collaboration with industry.
• Manpower Award – best HR company.
• Nordea prize – best business plan.
• Design Award.
• Innovation Award.
• Financial and accounting charges (SMSØ and Tax Administration).