Heroin Smoking to Be Legalized for Drug Addicts in Norway
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Hope for Norway after oil lies in these six industries
- Norway to Introduce Ethics Act for Improving Working Conditions in Other Countries
- I FREE myself from Facebook
- Norway is again the happiest, richest, healthiest, and safest country in the world
- Norwegian Dancer is Sentenced to 21 Years in Prison Just Like Breivik
Støre’s goal is to reduce the number of overdose deaths among drug addicts using ijection method. If he gets what he wants, heroin users will be able to smoke heroin legally from next year.
- We have high overdose rates in Norway. One of the measures against this drug abuse problem is legalizing smoking heroin in place of injection, says Minister to TV 2. But he stressed that this does not mean a complete legalization of heroin.
- That is a realistic approach to those who use injection method. Smoking method is less dangerous and has low risk of infection, says Støre.
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (SIRUS) there are over 10,000 drug addicts in Norway, most of them heroin users.
Read Also: One of 100 Norwegians Use Cocaine
Norway Supports Fund for UN Personnel Abuse Victims
Norway to Ban Sale of Military Equipments to Private Persons
Norwegian Dancer is Sentenced to 21 Years in Prison Just Like Breivik
Norway is again the happiest, richest, healthiest, and safest country in the world