Butter Crisis in Norway Worries Danish
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- 1 of 3 Norwegians Believe Brexit is the Beginning of the End for the EU
- First Time in Norway: Christian Democrats Leader and Church Council Leader at Pride Parade
- Norway about Brexit: There Are Difficult Days to Come
- Norway’s Europe Minister Crosses Fingers For Britain to Remain in the EU
- Norway has ratified the Paris Agreement
According to NTB's report, the merchant took this decision after having seen a program on Danish TV2 mocking the Norwegians' butter shortage. After the Norwegian media reports that the Danish dairies would not help Norway in search of butter, the television channel announced to send 1,000 butter packages to Norway. The presenters also called the viewers to help their neighbor country.
- The Norwegians are good customers of the shops in Hirtshals, and we can do something, then they should not be lack of butter for their bread, says merchant Lunden to Danish the newspaper nordjyske.dk.
About the Butter Shortage in Norway
Lower milk production have stripped store shelves of butter just before Christmas, putting Christmas baking in jeopardy. Market regulator Tine will not be able to provide enough butter to stores, and asked SLF two weeks ago to lower butter duties until the new year.
Norway and USA to Clear Mine Fields in Iraq, Syria and Ukraine
Norway and the US Strengthen Their Collaboration on Climate Change
Norway will host World Congress Against the Death Penalty
Norway has ratified the Paris Agreement