- 1 onion
- Unsalted butter
- 3L fish stock
- 50ml white wine
- 200ml cream
- Corn flour
- Sour cream
- 800 g cooked fish filet, without bone and skin (hake, salmon or other fish of the day)
- 4 carrots, diced and cooked
- 1 leek, sliced and cooked
- 1/2 celery stalk, chopped and cooked
- Salt, pepper
- Let the onion simmer in just some unsalted butter.
- Add warm fish stock and white wine.
- Add cream.
- Bring to boil.
- Let it boil for about 20 minutes or until it is reduced enough.
- Adjust the soup with corn starch (is a creamy soup so it must not be too thin).
- Add sour cream and mix it with a hand blender.
- Before serving add the pre cooked vegetables and the fish in nice cubes.
- Season with salt, pepper and some sugar
- Parsley as the last finish
5 Online Pharmacy Options That Can Save Patient’s Money