Oslo Airport is expecting the first snowfall of the season within the near future. The construction activity, along with reconfiguration of taxiways and snow clearing models, may cause some delays in connection with the expected snowfall.
23.10.2013 - Oslo
Norwegian launches three new long-haul routes between London Gatwick and New York (JFK), Los Angeles (LAX) and Fort Lauderdale (FLL) in summer 2014. Norwegian also launches five new European routes and increases frequencies on existing ones.
22.10.2013 - Oslo
- Conservative Party to Stop Abuse of Welfare Benefits at Norway Border
- 19-Year Old Norwegian Girl Lives in a Cave
- Norwegian Prime Minister Advocates Gay Marriage at Churches in Norway
- Mysterious Czech Man in Norway was a Police Consultant and Computer Expert
- Norway Hosts Donor Conference for South Sudan
Traffic sign makes people do the Monty Python Silly WalkA new sign in Ørje encourage residents to walk silly.