23.05.2011 - Oslo
Cleat Strike Ends in Tippeligan
NHO Sports and NISO has agreed on a new regulation and the strike in the Norwegian first division, Tippeligaen has ended.
All games in the ninth Soccer-round had been postponed because of the strike.
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Norway Mobilizes against Controversial Dakota Access Pipeline in the USA
- Norwegian Air Gets Approval for Flights to U.S., Despite Opposition
- Right Wing Extremist Group Puts Stickers with Gallows on Doors in Norway
- First Conviction in Pedophile Network Case in Norway
- Trump Inspired Nationalist Party to Be Established in Norway
About the Strike
The players from Norway's first division, the Tippeligaen, went on strike, fighting for the right to choose their own cleats and other equipment against the regulation of the Tippeligaen, which requires players to only use equipment from club sponsors. The strike led to the postponement of matches scheduled for Sunday and Monday.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: