23.05.2011 - Oslo
Cleat Strike Ends in Tippeligan
NHO Sports and NISO has agreed on a new regulation and the strike in the Norwegian first division, Tippeligaen has ended.
All games in the ninth Soccer-round had been postponed because of the strike.
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Norway to Intervene Investigation of Killing of Russian Lawyer Sergei Magnitsky
- Aker Solutions and Baker Hughes Form Subsea Production Alliance
- Norway’s Second Man Refuses to Meet the Dalai Lama, People React
- Artists Reenact Human Zoo in Norway
- Solberg is More Popular After Stoltenberg’s NATO Appoinment
About the Strike
The players from Norway's first division, the Tippeligaen, went on strike, fighting for the right to choose their own cleats and other equipment against the regulation of the Tippeligaen, which requires players to only use equipment from club sponsors. The strike led to the postponement of matches scheduled for Sunday and Monday.
blog comments powered by Disqus