23.05.2011 - Oslo
Cleat Strike Ends in Tippeligan
NHO Sports and NISO has agreed on a new regulation and the strike in the Norwegian first division, Tippeligaen has ended.
All games in the ninth Soccer-round had been postponed because of the strike.
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Norway Tops the Global Happiness Rankings for 2017
- Norway Ranks As #10 For International Students, 2nd For Life and Career
- Norway’s Prison in The Netherlands Is In The Spotlight
- Foreign Minister of Norway Praised the Netherlands Standing against Populism
- Romeo and Juliet Takes a Modern Twist at Det Norske Teatret
About the Strike
The players from Norway's first division, the Tippeligaen, went on strike, fighting for the right to choose their own cleats and other equipment against the regulation of the Tippeligaen, which requires players to only use equipment from club sponsors. The strike led to the postponement of matches scheduled for Sunday and Monday.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: