23.05.2011 - Oslo
Cleat Strike Ends in Tippeligan
NHO Sports and NISO has agreed on a new regulation and the strike in the Norwegian first division, Tippeligaen has ended.
All games in the ninth Soccer-round had been postponed because of the strike.
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Danish Intelligence Chief: Norway Police Handling Terror Threat Makes Terrorist Win
- Cycling in Norway: A Real Adventure
- Norway Police Requires Passports or ID Cards for Even Norwegian and Schengen Area Citizens
- Norway Police Keeps Security Level High, Uncertainty Continues
- Norway Foreign Minister: We Must Stand for Freedom of Expression, Tolerance and Fight against Extremism
About the Strike
The players from Norway's first division, the Tippeligaen, went on strike, fighting for the right to choose their own cleats and other equipment against the regulation of the Tippeligaen, which requires players to only use equipment from club sponsors. The strike led to the postponement of matches scheduled for Sunday and Monday.
blog comments powered by Disqus