23.05.2011 - Oslo
Cleat Strike Ends in Tippeligan
NHO Sports and NISO has agreed on a new regulation and the strike in the Norwegian first division, Tippeligaen has ended.
All games in the ninth Soccer-round had been postponed because of the strike.
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- ESA Investigates Norwegian Banks for Possible Competition Rules Violation
- Siv Jensen Promises a Far Tougher FRP against Immigration for the Next Election in Norway
- Equality and Integration Minister of Norway Makes Headlines for Her Integration Advice
- New Forecasts: Only 3550 Asylum Seekers to Norway in 2016
- 7 Year Old Sol Met Norway Prime Minister for Syrian Children
About the Strike
The players from Norway's first division, the Tippeligaen, went on strike, fighting for the right to choose their own cleats and other equipment against the regulation of the Tippeligaen, which requires players to only use equipment from club sponsors. The strike led to the postponement of matches scheduled for Sunday and Monday.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: