Stoltenberg to Meet Obama in Stockholm
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Ryanir Threatens to Withdraw: Airport to Be Closed Down in Norway
- Norway Supports Fund for UN Personnel Abuse Victims
- Norway Warns US about Congressional Resolutions for Missile Engine
- More than a National Day: Understanding May 17th of Norway
- Norway New State Budget: More Oil Money Spending and Focus on Unemployment, and Integration
Prime Minister’s Office announced that Stoltenberg will attend a working dinner with Obama in Stockholm on 4 September along with his Nordic counterparts during Obama’s two-day visit to Sweden.
According to State Secretary Hans Christian Amundsen, finance, foreign policy, environment and energy will be key topics during the meeting. - These are important issues for Norway and the world. It is important to discuss these issues at a high level, says Stoltenberg.
The Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt and Finnish President Sauli Niinistö also confirmd to attend the dinner with Obama, where Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt will host.