Stoltenberg to Meet Obama in Stockholm
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Danish Intelligence Chief: Norway Police Handling Terror Threat Makes Terrorist Win
- Cycling in Norway: A Real Adventure
- Norway Police Requires Passports or ID Cards for Even Norwegian and Schengen Area Citizens
- Norway Police Keeps Security Level High, Uncertainty Continues
- Norway Foreign Minister: We Must Stand for Freedom of Expression, Tolerance and Fight against Extremism
Prime Minister’s Office announced that Stoltenberg will attend a working dinner with Obama in Stockholm on 4 September along with his Nordic counterparts during Obama’s two-day visit to Sweden.
According to State Secretary Hans Christian Amundsen, finance, foreign policy, environment and energy will be key topics during the meeting. - These are important issues for Norway and the world. It is important to discuss these issues at a high level, says Stoltenberg.
The Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt and Finnish President Sauli Niinistö also confirmd to attend the dinner with Obama, where Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt will host.