Stoltenberg to Meet Obama in Stockholm
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Siv Jensen Promises a Far Tougher FRP against Immigration for the Next Election in Norway
- Equality and Integration Minister of Norway Makes Headlines for Her Integration Advice
- New Forecasts: Only 3550 Asylum Seekers to Norway in 2016
- 7 Year Old Sol Met Norway Prime Minister for Syrian Children
- Norwegian Cross-country Star Therese Johaug Tested Positive for Doping
Prime Minister’s Office announced that Stoltenberg will attend a working dinner with Obama in Stockholm on 4 September along with his Nordic counterparts during Obama’s two-day visit to Sweden.
According to State Secretary Hans Christian Amundsen, finance, foreign policy, environment and energy will be key topics during the meeting. - These are important issues for Norway and the world. It is important to discuss these issues at a high level, says Stoltenberg.
The Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt and Finnish President Sauli Niinistö also confirmd to attend the dinner with Obama, where Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt will host.