Stoltenberg to Meet Obama in Stockholm
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Norway Gets NOK 218 billion in net revenue from the petroleum industry
- "The true artist is sincere and dangerous". The Theatre of Cruelty’s Lars Øyno talks about the premiere play "Lament"
- Norway’s Telenor Sells Its Shares in Vimpelcom after Corruption Accusations in Uzbekistan
- Meet the Coconuts: With a Sailing Boat to Norway
- Norway Asks UN to Remove Veto Power of Five Countries
Prime Minister’s Office announced that Stoltenberg will attend a working dinner with Obama in Stockholm on 4 September along with his Nordic counterparts during Obama’s two-day visit to Sweden.
According to State Secretary Hans Christian Amundsen, finance, foreign policy, environment and energy will be key topics during the meeting. - These are important issues for Norway and the world. It is important to discuss these issues at a high level, says Stoltenberg.
The Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt and Finnish President Sauli Niinistö also confirmd to attend the dinner with Obama, where Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt will host.