Stoltenberg to Meet Obama in Stockholm
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Norway Tops the Global Happiness Rankings for 2017
- Norway Ranks As #10 For International Students, 2nd For Life and Career
- Norway’s Prison in The Netherlands Is In The Spotlight
- Foreign Minister of Norway Praised the Netherlands Standing against Populism
- Romeo and Juliet Takes a Modern Twist at Det Norske Teatret
Prime Minister’s Office announced that Stoltenberg will attend a working dinner with Obama in Stockholm on 4 September along with his Nordic counterparts during Obama’s two-day visit to Sweden.
According to State Secretary Hans Christian Amundsen, finance, foreign policy, environment and energy will be key topics during the meeting. - These are important issues for Norway and the world. It is important to discuss these issues at a high level, says Stoltenberg.
The Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt and Finnish President Sauli Niinistö also confirmd to attend the dinner with Obama, where Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt will host.