Doctors Association in Norway Want to Ban Tobacco and Smoking
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Norwegian "Sugar Man" Arrested in Sweden
- 15 000 People in Norway Quit Church Membership in Four Days
- Selling Fresh Premium Mountain Air from Norway to China on eBay
- It is forbidden to die in this town in Norway
- Norway’s Labor and Centre Party Want Ban on Niqab at Schools and Foreign Funds to Mosques
Talking to Aftenposten, the president of the association, Marit Hermansen wants a tobacco-free generation and believes that there should be a total ban on smoking to prevent young people to start using tobacco.
- Young people must be prevented from starting to smoke. That means when new generations come of age, they can not buy tobacco in Norway. This will be a concrete measure to achieve the goal. We have also previously been a driving force for controversial measures. There is no human right in using tobacco. We see a snuff epidemic in Norway. Now 12 percent of girls use snuff in Norway, says she.
So Hermansen argues it is a social responsibility what they offer. We do not want to criminalize the use, but will make it difficult to access, says she.
|Norway Introduces New Bans on Smoking|
|Norwegian Senterpartiet Youth Branch Wants Ban on Tobacco Sale|
|FpU Wants Hookah Bars in Norway|