Doctors Association in Norway Want to Ban Tobacco and Smoking
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Norway Mobilizes against Controversial Dakota Access Pipeline in the USA
- Norwegian Air Gets Approval for Flights to U.S., Despite Opposition
- Right Wing Extremist Group Puts Stickers with Gallows on Doors in Norway
- First Conviction in Pedophile Network Case in Norway
- Trump Inspired Nationalist Party to Be Established in Norway
Talking to Aftenposten, the president of the association, Marit Hermansen wants a tobacco-free generation and believes that there should be a total ban on smoking to prevent young people to start using tobacco.
- Young people must be prevented from starting to smoke. That means when new generations come of age, they can not buy tobacco in Norway. This will be a concrete measure to achieve the goal. We have also previously been a driving force for controversial measures. There is no human right in using tobacco. We see a snuff epidemic in Norway. Now 12 percent of girls use snuff in Norway, says she.
So Hermansen argues it is a social responsibility what they offer. We do not want to criminalize the use, but will make it difficult to access, says she.
|Norway Introduces New Bans on Smoking|
|Norwegian Senterpartiet Youth Branch Wants Ban on Tobacco Sale|
|FpU Wants Hookah Bars in Norway|
Naked Armed Man in Norway Causes Panic
Oslo Catholic Church is Charged with Membership Fraud
First Conviction in Pedophile Network Case in Norway
Right Wing Extremist Group Puts Stickers with Gallows on Doors in Norway