Doctors Association in Norway Want to Ban Tobacco and Smoking
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Norway is again the happiest, richest, healthiest, and safest country in the world
- Norwegian Dancer is Sentenced to 21 Years in Prison Just Like Breivik
- Norway to Ban Sale of Military Equipments to Private Persons
- Ryanir Threatens to Withdraw: Airport to Be Closed Down in Norway
- Norway Supports Fund for UN Personnel Abuse Victims
Talking to Aftenposten, the president of the association, Marit Hermansen wants a tobacco-free generation and believes that there should be a total ban on smoking to prevent young people to start using tobacco.
- Young people must be prevented from starting to smoke. That means when new generations come of age, they can not buy tobacco in Norway. This will be a concrete measure to achieve the goal. We have also previously been a driving force for controversial measures. There is no human right in using tobacco. We see a snuff epidemic in Norway. Now 12 percent of girls use snuff in Norway, says she.
So Hermansen argues it is a social responsibility what they offer. We do not want to criminalize the use, but will make it difficult to access, says she.
|Norway Introduces New Bans on Smoking|
|Norwegian Senterpartiet Youth Branch Wants Ban on Tobacco Sale|
|FpU Wants Hookah Bars in Norway|
Norway Integration Minister: Let Refugees Prepare School Lunch
Norway Warns US about Congressional Resolutions for Missile Engine
Norway Supports Fund for UN Personnel Abuse Victims
Norway to Ban Sale of Military Equipments to Private Persons