Asylum Seekers in Årdal are Refused to Take Bus to Oslo
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Siv Jensen Promises a Far Tougher FRP against Immigration for the Next Election in Norway
- Equality and Integration Minister of Norway Makes Headlines for Her Integration Advice
- New Forecasts: Only 3550 Asylum Seekers to Norway in 2016
- 7 Year Old Sol Met Norway Prime Minister for Syrian Children
- Norwegian Cross-country Star Therese Johaug Tested Positive for Doping
The regional manager of the private asylum house, Hero, Bente Dalåker confirmed the incident to BT. She also noted no other asylum seekers in Årdal will travel until next week.
The bus company’s CEO Per Steinar Sviggum refused that asylum seekers are not wanted on the bus, but said that they agreed with Hero to slow down the transportation of the asylum seekers a little for the sake of drivers. So they would get some distance to the event.
Bente Dalåker says that it may be necessary to carry the current asylum seekers to Oslo with a separate minibus or bus at a later date.
US Sends 300 Soldiers Central Norway, Trondelag
Clown Craze Attack Spreads to Norway
7 Year Old Sol Met Norway Prime Minister for Syrian Children
New Forecasts: Only 3550 Asylum Seekers to Norway in 2016