Bieber Concert Changes School Schedule in Norway
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Norway Tops the Global Happiness Rankings for 2017
- Norway Ranks As #10 For International Students, 2nd For Life and Career
- Norway’s Prison in The Netherlands Is In The Spotlight
- Foreign Minister of Norway Praised the Netherlands Standing against Populism
- Romeo and Juliet Takes a Modern Twist at Det Norske Teatret
According to TV2’s report, the student council in Ålesund High School received a proposal from Bieber fans to change the date of the mid-term exam in April, when Justin Bieber will have a concert in Oslo.
Acting student council leader Frederick Røyseth said they experienced a similar case when Bieber was in Norway last May. He said that many skipped the school for the mini concert. They applied to the school management and the management decided to move the exam to another date. Also five secondary schools in Ålesund have moved Norwegian mocking due to Bieber’s Oslo visit.
The school estimates that 40 to 50 students, mostly girls, are going to go to the Bieber concert in Oslo. Teachers and management are powerless against all the leave applications and next year the school council will tighten the school leave applications and work to raise awareness of students and parents.