Workers Union Ask for More Tax Increase in Norway
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Norway to Intervene Investigation of Killing of Russian Lawyer Sergei Magnitsky
- Aker Solutions and Baker Hughes Form Subsea Production Alliance
- Norway’s Second Man Refuses to Meet the Dalai Lama, People React
- Artists Reenact Human Zoo in Norway
- Solberg is More Popular After Stoltenberg’s NATO Appoinment
Talking to NRK, Unio leader Anders Folkestad says that it is the time to repeal the tax pledge from the 2009 election, so the tax level can be raised.
- We hear it from our members that they do the best they can, but resources are inadequate in terms of tasks and expectations, Folkestad says.
So, Unio, which organizes researchers, police officers, teachers and nurses, will ask the Government to provide more tax money to ensure the current welfare system.
- Many people have failed to recognize that Norway now has more residents who need more social services, says Anders Folkestad.
Deputy Leader of the Labour Party, Helga Pedersen does not agree with the Unio leader. She assures that the tax level can not be raised.
|1 USD||5.97911||5.97923||-0 %|
|1 EUR||8.2715||8.2615||0.12 %|
|1 GBP||10.0394||10.0689||-0.29 %|
|100 DKK||110.781||110.651||0.12 %|
|100 SEK||91.0667||90.8606||0.23 %|
|1 CNY||0.95879||0.95869||0.01 %|
|1 JPY||0.05847||0.05831||0.27 %|
|1 TRY||2.78136||2.79407||-0.46 %|
|1 INR||0.0978||0.09839||-0.6 %|
|1 BRL||2.66487||2.66681||-0.07 %|
|1 RUB||0.1674||0.16728||0.07 %|
Gas and oil discovery in the Valemon area
Meat Industry Fears of Beef Shortage in Norway
Conservative Party to Stop Abuse of Welfare Benefits at Norway Border
Aker Solutions and Baker Hughes Form Subsea Production Alliance