A New Sex Scandal on the Horizon
Keep Updated with the Latest News and Feeds, Follow Us on Facebook
- Norway Tops the Global Happiness Rankings for 2017
- Norway Ranks As #10 For International Students, 2nd For Life and Career
- Norway’s Prison in The Netherlands Is In The Spotlight
- Foreign Minister of Norway Praised the Netherlands Standing against Populism
- Romeo and Juliet Takes a Modern Twist at Det Norske Teatret
Last week, Norwegian daily Dagbladet had found some politicians, famous artists, wealthy business executives, top sports people and media employees in Norway bought sex from one of the largest marketplaces for sex shop and prostitution, website Hemmelig.com. The newspaper today reported that hackers have acquired 26,000 user accounts who bought sex through the website and they will publish the list.
The hacker group named Team Appunity writing to Dagbladet expressed that they are considering publishing the list entirety, so anyone can download it.
- We downloaded almost all files, including images, and almost the entire database with messages and user information. It was not well secured, it took us maximum of five minutes' work, "writes one person with access to the database, to Dagbladet in an email.
Dagbladet had previously written that content from Hemmelig.com can be traced to many top people among politicians, officers in the military, people in the security industry, doctors, lawyers, celebrities and business leaders. At least three hackers will now have a copy of the database.