10,000 refugee children disappeared from asylum centers across Europe, according to a 2016 report from Europol, the European Union’s law enforcement agency. “It would be naive to believe that this doesn’t apply to Norway as well,” explains Norwegian police lawyer Rudolf Christoffersen to Dagbladet.
30.01.2017 - Oslo
There’s Atlantic Europe, a political powerhouse that boasts two nuclear states. There’s Central Europe, an economic powerhouse. Scandinavian Europe is a little of both. And Eastern Europe that’s none of either. And beyond Eastern Europe, is a Europe-stalking Russia.
04.07.2015 - Oslo
- Norway Tops the Global Happiness Rankings for 2017
- Norway Ranks As #10 For International Students, 2nd For Life and Career
- Norway’s Prison in The Netherlands Is In The Spotlight
- Foreign Minister of Norway Praised the Netherlands Standing against Populism
- Romeo and Juliet Takes a Modern Twist at Det Norske Teatret